Temporarily out of action

Page Turners, you may have noticed, is still temporarily out of action. I have been having a well needed break, and to be honest, I am not sure that I am ready to come back full time just yet.

I have still been posting my Lights Camera Blog Action features which were all pre-scheduled and I hope that you have been enjoying discovering new blogs. Unfortunately, I have not been replying to comments lately but I still want you to know that I welcome all comments all the same.

I plan on coming back soon, but easing myself back into it by making little additions at a time. There still won't be a Book Beginnings post this week, but I hope to have one next week so stay tuned.

Thank you all for your ongoing support and I hope that you will all still be around when I start posting again.


Originally posted 10 September 2010 Page Turners

No comments