My interview with Kerry Greenwood

I'm back and I have an exciting author interview to share with you all.

Some time ago I reviewed Murder on a Midsummer Night by Kerry Greenwood, an Australian author. I gave it 7 out of 8 stars. I was very excited about discovering this fun murder mystery series - a series I have come to describe as something similar to an Australian No 1 Ladies Detective Agency, with a hint of Agatha Christie and a lot more fun!

If you didn't get a chance to read the review, you can read it here.

I was lucky enough to interview Kerry Greenwood. She is a fascinating lady who has a range of fun jobs (including as a criminal lawyer for Legal Aid, my current career) and who owns 7,000 books (I am turning green as I write that!).

My interview is on Book Lovers Inc; a cooperative blog with great reviews, interviews and lots of giveaways.

Read the interview here and don't miss out finding out more about this fabulous author and her exciting books!


Originally posted 10 August 2010 Page Turners

No comments